Friday, February 24, 2012

Behind the scenes @ guitar4lefties


Now that my new youtube channel guitar4lefties has gone viral over the internet, I've been getting lots of questions from enthusiastic viewers eager to get a behind the scenes look at the new phenomenon.I'll try to answer those questions here and now:
1) How did you get started?
Well, I figured that if a guy with a gun shooting holes in his daughter's laptop can get 25 million views, I should be able to do just as well by playing a backwards guitar. I'm right on that guy's heels, by the way, with 152 views thus far between my 10 videos. I'm guessing a cowboy hat might help me finally overtake him. Watch for that on my next video.
2) Does it take much work to produce each video?
You know it does. But I have a great support staff who do all sorts of essential tasks, like fixing my hair, applying make-up, choosing my sweater, brushing the lint off my sweater....
3) Why is your head chopped-off in that one video?
My hair guy had the day off.
4) What is your daughter asking you in that other video?
She said, and I quote: "Mah arrges, peas?"
5) What does that mean?
"More oranges, please."
6) Is she always that cute?
Yes, 24/7.
7) Does it take more than one try to get the video just right?
Absolutely. Sometimes we do 10-20 takes till it comes out right, followed by hours of video editing and over-dubbing.
8) Do you have any funny bloopers?
Glad you asked. We put this blooper reel together just for you special blog readers. Enjoy! And see you on youtube!

1 comment: